How to make a reservation
1: Check for Availability
After requesting an offer for specific dates and embarkation port, we will contact you to present you with an offer for a yacht.
2: Make a Tentative Reservation
When you have determined the availability of the yacht and decided on a cruise, we need you to request a tentative reservation for your preferred dates. This is important in order to avoid double bookings for specific dates. It will also allow you to place a reservation for three days until we have sorted out any details regarding the cruise.
3: You receive confirmation of your Tentative Reservation
We will contact you by e-mail within 24 hours after your tentative reservation. In our communication we will a) confirm your tentative reservation for your selected dates, and b) inform you of the pricing including any discounts and additions (in case you requested any special services).
4: Payment of the booking deposit
If you have no further questions and the selected dates are reserved, you can finalize the booking by paying a 40% deposit. The remainder must be paid no later than 6 weeks prior to the embarkation date. Please note that if your booking is taking place in less than 6 weeks from the starting date, then the full amount must be paid at the time of booking.
To submit a deposit, we provide you with our Bank's SWIFT and IBAN codes.
5: You receive confirmation of your booking
Within 24 hours of receiving your deposit, we will send you your booking confirmation and update our Availability page.
Prices in yacht chartering reflect the demand for the selected dates for each particular season.
Our prices include:
1. PLACEBO: The yacht
2. The skipper
3. End cleaning and linen fees
4. Basic yacht supplies (cleaning supplies for the trip)
5. Outboard engine and dinghy
It doesn't include fuel (100-300 euro depending on consumption and payable prior to disembarkation), marine fees (50-200 euro), transfers from and to the port, lunch and dinner, or any other excursion fees during the week.
1. In the instance you would like to have a one-way charter between two destinations, there is an additional fee for the transfer of the yacht, which ranges depending on the destination. Furthermore, the charter ends on Friday noon, so that the yacht has enough time to return to its base.
2. If you are interested in chartering your skippered yacht for more than one week, contact us and we will inform you of availability and pricing.
2. Special event fees: We can organize fishing trips, diving trips, archaeological excursions and cultural tours, horse-back riding, cooking lessons... whatever you wish! The pricing for such events is arranged with the local operators in each island.